Thursday, January 25, 2007

Completing Swaps


Today Ethan and I have to complete a swap that he has joined with Oz Swap Till You Drop. He is making a journalling block with a beautiful huge dragon stamp on it. It looks wonderful, will post a photo later once they are all completed!
I have submitted this page to a magazine for there black and white theme. Fingers crossed that I possibly get in. This is one of my goals this year is to be published, I plan on taking some classes to improve my skills and learn more techniques but I look forward to what I am to learn and hopefully with these new techniques I can become published. I would also like to try and get onto a design team, but that might be next years goal I think. The being published will be a big one this year I think......

1 comment:

Ruthy said...

Hi ya matey!!!! I'm your first commenter LOL!!! congrats on starting a blog, they can be addictive and some of us even get told when we don't up date enough cause you know how busy life can be! Follow your dreams! I had simular ambitions at the start of last year and well - some of those dreams came true, so go for it!!!!
ruthy x